Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/121
Applications are invited for a position of Data Analyst the project entitled, "Archival Content Retrieval Through Audio and Text Query project.", funded by the Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
About the Project: -
In this project, we focus on audio-based content retrieval, where the query is an audio or text, and the search content is in audio. We will be developing state-of-the-art technologies using deep learning methods for various tasks such as
- Audio Event Detection
- Acoustic Scene Classification
- Few shot learning
The responsibilities for the said role include:
- Developing state-of-the-art retrieval systems
- Supervising the data annotation team and developing/selecting tools they will need for annotation and validation of data
- Publishing research papers in top conferences and journals
- Writing technical reports
- Working with Prasar Bharati team for seamless deployment of the system
Job Description: -
Project No: - PB /EE /2021128B
Post: - Data Analyst
No. of Posts: - 01
Salary Range: - Rs. 30000/-
- B.Tech+ 1 year relevant experience or MSc + 1 year relevant experience or Bsc.+MCA + 1 year relevant experience.
- B. Tech + 1-year relevant experience.
- Should have Proven/ Prior Experience/ Skill sets as below:
- Languages: Python/C++
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB (Optional)
- Relevant experience working in UI-UX Designing
- Experience with handling large datasets that leads to a large scale high-impact project
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and close attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well as part of a team.
Instructions to Apply: -
To apply for the post, please CLICK Referral Website Link.
The post is for the duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension. The last date for sending the application is 5th June 2022.
Short-listed applicants will be informed for further process. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Source: IITK Website (https://www.iitk.ac.in/dord/project/ee-da-17-05-22.html)